Pets and Care.
- LabradorAbandoned Labrador needs home in Delhi/NCR To adopt kindly call +919818018314
- Indie Pup2 Month old indie pup available for adoption in Gurgaon To adopt kindly call 8447967136
- The Lone survivor He is only one survivor in his pack and looking for a loving home To adopt kindly contact
Why Adopt a Dog or Cat Over Buying?
1. Because you’ll save a life.
Each year, it’s estimated that more than one lakh dogs and cats are abandoned in India and they end up in shelters, simply because people buy pets from puppy mills instead of adopting one from shelter.
The number of sheltered animals could be reduced dramatically if more people adopt pets instead of buying them. When you adopt, you save a loving animal by making them part of your family and open up shelter space for another animal who might desperately need it.
2. Because you’ll get a great animal.
Animal shelters and rescue groups are brimming with happy, healthy pets just waiting for someone to take them home. Most shelter pets wound up there because of a human problem like a move or a divorce, not because the animals did anything wrong. Many are already house-trained and used to living with families.
3. Because it’ll cost you less.
Usually when you adopt a pet they comes pre-vaccinated and sterilized/Neutered which saves a lot of money. Also, Adoption is donation based so you donate as per your convenience not according to puppy seller’s.
4. Because you’ll change a homeless animal’s whole world.
And get a new best friend out of the deal. Seriously, what could be better than that?